Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Paduan rooster chick (Kirppu) photos

 A few photos of my new boy which I'll probably name Kirppu~

So what's this thing you're pointing at me, a phone?

What's this?

I really like staring at the camera, don't judge me!

Camera?

So where is the food?

So what's this thing, a drawing tablet?

Let me just pose for you~

You going to take a photo of me again and not notice me?

Camera?

Nice shoulder you've got.

Nice feet you've got...

You don't need to draw, I'm right here for you to notice!

Just sleeping~

No drawing, I rest here.

Please notice me!

I think that's enough of random "quotes", he is pretty much "a mama's boy".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chichi (rest in peace little man)

Chichi 29.4.2019-21.8.2020 Some never photos of him: Chilling out with old man Lihis (who passed away earlier this year) and Ruska (+8 years...